22nd September 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in ARC Education Para Medical Institute?

I want to get admission in ARC Education Para Medical Institute for studying Diploma in Blood Banking Technology. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

30th December 2022, 07:44 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in ARC Education Para Medical Institute?

You can take direct admission in this institute,no entrance exam is available to study Diploma in Blood Banking Technology.

Duration of this course is 2 years.
30th December 2022, 10:22 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in ARC Education Para Medical Institute?

You can directly take admission in this college to study Diploma in Blood Banking Technology .

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognised university.

Duration of this course is 1 year.
30th December 2022, 11:48 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Candidates have to appear in the entrance after qualifying this entrance exam you can study Diploma in Blood Banking Technology.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Blood Banking Technology is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?