8th February 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to get admission in government Polytechnic at Vishakapatnam? Marks required to get seat in government college?

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th and after completion of 10th I want to write government Polytechnic to get admission in government college at Vishakapatnam. List of entrance exams for it? How much marks should I score to get seat in government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college?
  2. Cutoff marks required in Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam to study in Government Polytechnic College?
  3. Cut off marks to get admission in top government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? List of other Polytechnic entrance exams? -- [New]
  4. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  5. How to get a seat in government polytechnic college? How much marks I need for Polytechnic entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Information about 6 months Diploma in Hotel Administration course?
  7. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  8. What is the minimum marks required in Polytechnic Mechanical engineering to get admission in Government college for pursuing BE?
  9. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  10. Can I get a seat in Government college for BDS with 185.25 cut off marks?
  11. Marks required to get MBBS/BDS seat in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  12. Will I be able to get a seat in government college after writing Kerala engineering entrance? How much marks should I score for government seat in Medicine?
  13. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  14. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  15. Possibility to study Fashion Technology Diploma course for 10th student?
  16. Marks required to get admission in government MBBS colleges in 2016? Which books to refer for entrance exams in 2016?
  17. Can I get a seat in SSN College under government quota being from poor family background?
  18. What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?