3rd August 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA or IAS preparation after completing 10th based Diploma in Engineering?

Hello
I want to do engineering diploma after 10th STD in Singapore. Post which I do not want to do Btech. Am I eligible for a degre in law or humanities or psychology or literature or can I do a CA or ICWA or prepare for IAS aftre diploma engineering. The engineering diploma is only to help my family business on a later date.

18th November 2014, 12:28 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA or IAS preparation after completing 10th based Diploma in Engineering?

For any Degree course you need to have 10+2 or its equivalent qualification. If you have done Diploma in Engineering, then you will be eligible for B.Tech course of your Diploma stream and you will be entitled to get admission in 2nd year through a lateral entry examination.

As far as IAS exam is concerned, you need to complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University, then only you will become eligible for this examination. Therefore, Diploma is not enough for IAS exam and you need to complete Graduation to become eligible for it.

Degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA also require 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board of education. Admission in these degree course is mainly on the basis of entrance exam or on the basis of 12th board marks.
29th November 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA or IAS preparation after completing 10th based Diploma in Engineering?

I did 10 1 in Year 1986 Then 3 Year Engineering Diploma in 1989 and since then I am working. I want to pursue LLB and want to know whether with present qualification Is it possible to get admission for LLB and if Not what should I do to become eligible for getting admission in Law.
31st December 2022, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I did 10 th in year 1997 then 3 year engineering diploma completed in 2000
Now can I join sycoligy course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?