18th April 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?

I want to get admission in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai for studying Diploma in Business Organization & Management. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

21st April 2019, 12:40 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai for studying Diploma in Business Organization & Management. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.
Admission procedure to study Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai:

1) Download the application from the official website or you can also get the application form from the Institution campus.
2) Fill up all necessary details in the application form carefully.
3) The filled-in application form along with the prescribed fee should be submitted to the Institute before the last date. The last date is mentioned in the application form.

CONTACT US & GRIEVANCE CELL
# 55, (Old No: 29),Lazarus Church Road, R.A.Puram, Chennai-600 028, India.
Phone: 0091-044-24956036
HelpLine Number (0)98401 37982
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?