18th April 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this college. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

21st April 2019, 12:52 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this college. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai:

1) Candidates should be passed in SSC/SSLC/HSC/Matriculation or Equivalent, Graduates/Post Graduates/ Diploma Holders/Engineering Graduate from a recognized university/Institution.

2) Candidates should be reached the age of 16 years at the time of admission, and there is no upper age limit.

CONTACT US & GRIEVANCE CELL
# 55, (Old No: 29),Lazarus Church Road, R.A.Puram, Chennai-600 028, India.
Phone: 0091-044-24956036
HelpLine Number (0)98401 37982
Official website - http://www.aiimas.com/
21st April 2019, 05:16 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?

=> Diploma in Business Organization & Management is a diploma type course.

=> For the admission of Diploma in Business Organization & Management course, the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written exam score and 10th class percentage of marks.

=> For more information, you can visit the official website: www.aiimas.com
21st April 2019, 05:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Organization & Management at the All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai is given below:

Candidates should have completed at least 16 years of age as on the date of admission and there is no upper age limit for the admission

Candidates should have passed SSC / SSLC / Matriculation or equivalent

Graduates / Post Graduates / Diploma Holders / Engineering Graduates are also eligible or

No formal qualification. Candidates who do not have any educational qualification can also eligible to join the course under open education system. However, candidates’ age should be 21 years at the time joining the course and should have knowledge of writing and reading in English or Hindi.

All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai website link is given Click Here
22nd April 2019, 01:47 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies:
  1. You should have passed 10th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board/institution.
  2. You're age should be 21 years at the time joining the course, and you should have knowledge of writing and reading in English or Hindi.
  3. You should reach the age of 16 years of age, and there is no upper age limit for the admission.
  4. Those who completed their Graduation/Post-Graduation/Diploma/ Engineering are also eligible to apply for this course.

Official website -> http://www.aiimas.com/aiimas5a.html
25th April 2019, 04:13 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?

Eligibility To study Diploma in Business Organization & Management from All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai are such as:

>> Candidates should have passed Matriculation or Equivalent /SSC / SSLC

>> Candidate should be minimum 16 years old as on the date of admission and
there is no upper age limit for admission

>> Graduate/ Post Graduate are also eligible for this course

Best of Luck..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?