31st August 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Camera and Lighting Techniques in Aglow Institute of Media Studies, New Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Aglow Institute of Media Studies, New Delhi for studying Diploma in Camera and Lighting Techniques. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

3rd September 2018, 09:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Camera and Lighting Techniques in Aglow Institute of Media Studies, New Delhi?

If you want to study Diploma in Camera and Lighting Techniques in Aglow Institute of Media Studies, New Delhi, you must have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline from a recognized Institute to be eligible. In order to get admission, you can direct apply to the Institute. Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the availability of seats at the time of counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?