31st August 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Camera and Lighting Techniques in Aglow Institute of Media Studies, New Delhi?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Camera and Lighting Techniques from Aglow Institute of Media Studies, New Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

3rd September 2018, 08:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Camera and Lighting Techniques in Aglow Institute of Media Studies, New Delhi?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Camera and Lighting Techniques in Aglow Institute of Media Studies, New Delhi is as follows.

Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline from a recognized board/Institute to be eligible to pursue Diploma in Camera and Lighting Techniques in Aglow Institute of Media Studies, New Delhi. Duration of that course is 1 year.
6th September 2018, 02:19 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Camera and Lighting Techniques in Aglow Institute of Media Studies, New Delhi?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Camera and Lighting Techniques in Aglow Institute of Media Studies, New Delhi are mentioned below:-

Aspirants must have completed 10th from a recognized board.

Aspirants must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in 10th board.

Aspirants are allowed to get admission after clearing entrance tests but you can get admission directly also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?