21st January 2016, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission i BIT Sindri after Polytechnic completion?

Sir,

I am about to complete my Polytechnic course. I want to get admission in BIT Sindri next. So can you please tell me how can i get admission there after completion of my Polytechnic course?

4th March 2016, 03:46 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission i BIT Sindri after Polytechnic completion?

Nice to see your interest in the engineering course. After completing the diploma course you may take admission directly in second year of B.Tech course.

BIT, Sindri was started on 17th November 1950. This institute is one of the good engineering college located near Dhanbad which offer many UG and PG course. All courses are approved by All India Council of Technical Education and all programs are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi.

Admissions in B.Tech programs are made through Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) & for diploma candidates lateral entry examination is conducted separately. As you are a diploma candidate so you need to appear in the lateral entry examination. For details visit - http://www.bitsindri.ac.in
3rd September 2018, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission i BIT Sindri after Polytechnic completion?

I have completed polytechnic branch civil engineering from Arya Bhatt institute of technology. Please Suggest me that can I take admission in BIT Sindri after polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?