22nd November 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences?

Dear friends, I want to secure admission in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences for studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician course. Please help me to know how can I get admission to study this Diploma course in this university? Please tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

23rd September 2022, 11:57 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician is candidates must have 12th passed from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 1 to 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?