22nd November 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences?

Respected Sir, I am going to get admission in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences for studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician course. I don't know about the fee expenses of this course. Can you please tell me about the admission as well as semester wise fee expenses of this Diploma course?

25th November 2019, 10:04 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences?

The duration of Diploma in Cardiology Technician course in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences would be of 2 years and is full time.

The admission and semester wise fee expenses of pursuing Diploma in Cardiology Technician course in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences is given below:-

Admission fee expenses:-Rs.12,000

Semester I fee expenses:- Rs.18,000
Semester II fee expenses:- Rs.18,000
Semester III fee expenses:- Rs.18,000
Semester IV fee expenses:- Rs.18,000
26th November 2019, 06:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences?

Diploma in Cardiology Technician at Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences is a 2 year duration course. The fee expense of this course is Rs.49778 in total.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.upums.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?