9th July 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cath-Lab Technology in Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital?

I want to get admission in Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital for studying Diploma in Cath-Lab Technology. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

11th July 2019, 04:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cath-Lab Technology in Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital?

In order to enroll for Diploma in Cath-Lab Technology program you need visit at Geetanjali University and collect the application form. Application procedure for this program is done offline. Fill the application form and submit at the university along with all required documents. For more details regarding admission procedure visit at https://www.geetanjaliuniversity.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?