10th July 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Institute of Research Development and Training?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Institute of Research Development and Training for studying Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

15th July 2019, 08:59 AM
phool1004

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Institute of Research Development and Training?

Candidates who seek admission to Diploma in Chemical Engineering course in Institute of Research Development and Training are supposed to have cleared their class 10th examination or an equivalent examination with an aggregate of 45% marks and above in subjects of science and mathematics, along with having English as one of their subjects.

Admission to the Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Institute of Research Development and Training is done on the basis of Merit list. However, merit list cut-off marks are subject to vary from institution to institution according to the norms prescribed by respective colleges. Applicants can apply for the course both through offline or online mode by logging in the college’s official website
http://irdt.up.nic.in/ .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?