2nd July 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?

hello
what is the scope in mining diploma.
how much minimum salary we can get after diploma .
what are the aligibilities for diploma in mining by polytechnic .
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Information about mining engineering diploma?
  2. How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?
  3. List of Institutions recognized by AICTE and UGC offering B.Tech or B.Sc course in Civil Engineering through correspondence? I'm a diploma holder in Mining Engineering from West Bengal -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  5. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  6. How to do degree in mining engineering through distance learning after passing diploma? Which are the universities providing this?
  7. List of the institutes for Mining Engineering through distance learning
  8. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  9. How to join Mining diploma with SSC qualification?
  10. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. Is there any college offering M.Tech for BSc students? I am doing BSc in Mineral Beneficiation
  12. Colleges offering Diploma in Mining engineering at South Africa?
  13. Can I join Diploma in Mining Engineering after completion of SSC? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this?
  14. Which are the diploma mining engineering subjects? What is the syllabus?
  15. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  16. How can I do diploma in mining while working in MSECL?
  17. What is the fee for Mining diploma in distance education?
  18. How to join Diploma in Mining after completion of Intermediate?

18th December 2015, 09:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
what is the scope in mining diploma.
how much minimum salary we can get after diploma .
what are the aligibilities for diploma in mining by polytechnic .
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance
The candidate should have completed his/her 10 +2 or equivalent in science stream to be eligible for Diploma in Mining Engineering. Normally, Mining engineering is an engineering course, which involves, Locating Natural resources of mineral, Petroleum and Other useful natural resources. There is good demand available for Diploma in Mining Engineering various departments of mining industry such as Sales, Management, Operations, Engineering etc.

So, many institutes offers this course. Here, I am listing you few Institutions below:

- Institute of Research Development and Training (irdt.up.nic.in)
- Shree Vinayaka Polytechnic (shreevinayakagroup.org)
- Anurag Engineering College (anurag.ac.in) etc.

As fresher one can expect Rs. 15,000 to 20,000 based on your factors such Location, Experience etc. The salary get increased on your Experience and skill.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?