12th May 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Industrial Safety Engineering in Institution of Safety Engineers, Raipur?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Institution of Safety Engineers, Raipur for studying Diploma in Industrial Safety Engineering. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Diploma course.

21st May 2019, 01:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Industrial Safety Engineering in Institution of Safety Engineers, Raipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Institution of Safety Engineers, Raipur for studying Diploma in Industrial Safety Engineering. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Diploma course.

Interested students can collect the application from the Institution of Safety Engineers (India) office and apply for the admission to study Diploma in Industrial Safety course. Students who have passed 10+2 or higher qualification are eligible to study the Diploma in Industrial Safety in Institution of Safety Engineers (India). They are shortlisted for the admission to study the Diploma in Industrial Safety course based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Students can contact the college for more details.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?