15th November 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Assam Engineering College?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Assam Engineering College for studying Diploma in Civil Engineering course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

18th November 2019, 11:06 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Assam Engineering College?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Assam Engineering College is through Assam Polytechnic Admission Test conducted by State Council for Technical Education (SCTE), Assam followed by counseling.

There are total 285 seats available in Assam Engineering College for various departments of engineering.

You an visit the website https://www.aec.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?