19th July 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
  5. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  6. Procedure to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy for 12th Science student?
  7. When the admission of Bachelor of Physiotherapy will be started in Delhi?
  8. What is the fee for Bachelor of Physiotherapy of KMCH College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?
  9. Internship procedure in Ahmedabad after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  10. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  11. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Which is better to study between Bachelor of Physiotherapy and BDS?
  13. Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  17. How many government seats are available for MPT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course structure of Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College?
22nd July 2018, 02:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College?

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College is given below.

Admission to "Bachelor of Physiotherapy" course is done on the basis of qualifying exam merit of the candidates. You must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects to be eligible to apply for admission to "Bachelor of Physiotherapy" course and you must have completed six months compulsory internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?