15th July 2018, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MPT(Sports Physiotherapy) in Cherraan’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MPT(Sports Physiotherapy). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Cherraan’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
16th July 2018, 04:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MPT(Sports Physiotherapy) in Cherraan’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MPT(Sports Physiotherapy). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Cherraan’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Candidates who have passed Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course can apply for the admission to study MPT (Sports Physiotherapy) at Cherraan’s Institute of Health Sciences. Eligible candidates have to apply to the college for the admission. There is no upper age limit to study the MPT (Sports Physiotherapy) course at Cherraan’s Institute of Health Sciences. Selected candidates should submit the medical fitness certificate before admission to study MPT (Sports Physiotherapy) course. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?