4th October 2020, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Assam Engineering Institute?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do a Diploma in Civil Engineering course from Assam Engineering Institute. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap.

7th October 2020, 12:34 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Assam Engineering Institute?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Assam Engineering Institute can be seen below.
-Visit official website of DTE link is given for application procedure.

https://dte.assam.gov.in/latest/polytechnic-admission-test-pat-2020

-Register yourself.

-Fill application form.

-Pay application fee.

Now you have to go through PET entrance exam and counselling procedure of same to secure admission.
8th October 2020, 03:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Assam Engineering Institute?

The admission procedure to study a Diploma in Civil Engineering at Assam Engineering Institute is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject with a minimum score of 40% marks in Mathematics and 35% marks in Science from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of marks scored in PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test) which is conducted by the State Council for Technical Education, Assam.

Interested candidate can apply online through PAT website www.dte.assam.gov.in by clicking on the Online Application link. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.aei.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?