12th February 2021, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in AY Dadabhai Technical Institute

Dear friends, I want to secure admission in AY Dadabhai Technical Institute for studying Diploma in Civil Engineering course. Please help me to know how I can get admission to study this Diploma course in this college? Please tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

11th May 2021, 10:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in AY Dadabhai Technical Institute

The admission procedure to study a Diploma in Civil Engineering at AY Dadabhai Technical Institute is a candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate from Gujarat Secondary examination board and must have 2 years valid certificate course of NCVT/GCVT. Admission selection will be on the basis of a merit list which will be finalized by the institute.

Interested candidates can apply online through the institute website www.aydadabhaitech.org. First of all, register yourself on the website and thereafter log in with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?