11th May 2021, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Diploma in Garment Technology after 2nd year of another diploma course? I have passed 10th with 78.40%.

After 10th I took admission in diploma in E&TC Engineering. I have completed 2 years of diploma but third year is incomplete. Still I'm doing a job in private sector but I want to do Diploma in Garment Technology. The question is can I get admission for this diploma directly to the 2nd year? I have passed 10th with 78.40%.

11th May 2021, 11:42 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get admission in Diploma in Garment Technology after 2nd year of another diploma course? I have passed 10th with 78.40%.

No, You can't get admission in Diploma in Garment Technology after 2nd year of another diploma course.

Since you haven't completed 10+2 or equivalent , you are not eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year.

You can get admission in 1st year of Garment Technology on the basis of your 10th class score.

If you could complete 3rd year of your 1st diploma course than you can get direct admission in 2nd year of Garment Technology Diploma program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?