14th July 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Ram Devi Jindal Group of Professional Institutions?

Dear friends, I want to secure admission in Ram Devi Jindal Group of Professional Institutions for studying Diploma in Civil Engineering course. Please help me to know how I can get admission to study this Diploma course in this college? Please tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

18th July 2020, 07:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Ram Devi Jindal Group of Professional Institutions?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Ram Devi Jindal Group of Professional Institutions is both offline and Online.

1)Offline mode:-You can download the application form through http://rdginstitutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/offline-ram_devi_jindal.pdf and can take a printout. You would need to fill the application form correctly and completely and had to submit it at the address mentioned below:-

Ram Devi Jindal Group of Professional Institutions
Village Basoli. PO Ranimajra, Lalru,
Tehsil Derabassi, Distt Mohali,
Basauli, Punjab 140501

2)Online Mode:- You can fill the online application form available on http://rdginstitutions.com/online-admission/. You would need to fill all the required fields and had upload your recent photograph Once done, click on "Submit".
18th July 2020, 09:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Ram Devi Jindal Group of Professional Institutions?

The admission procedure to study a Diploma in Civil Engineering at Ram Devi Jindal Group of Professional Institutions is a candidate must have passed 10th class with Mathematics, Science and English as compulsory subjects with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

Interested candidate can apply online through institute website www.rdginstitutions.com by clicking on Admission tab and then Apply Online option. Fill the form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?