22nd October 2019, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata for studying Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

31st October 2019, 03:09 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata is direct. You would need to contact the Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata at the contact number mentioned below and they will send you the prospectus along with application form. You would need to fill that form and had to send it with your relevant educational documents

Address:-
No. 114/D, Garfa Main Road, Opp. No.12,
Municipality Office, Garfa,
Kolkata - 700075

You can check the website http://www.visionvoice.co.in/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?