10th April 2011, 10:23 PM
tasneem rahaman khan

Which are the important topics in AIEEE?

Can you tell me Which are the important topics in AIEEE?

thanks

18th April 2011, 05:22 PM
hari om yadav

Default Re: Which are the important topics in AIEEE?

dear,
if you think about important topics for AIEEE exam then you can't fight .
so don't think about important .you should think that all course is important.
then you should fight .So read all course for AIEEE exam . the you must be reach your target.
good luck!
18th April 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

which are the most important topics in AIEEE?
18th April 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

which are the important topics for aieee
19th April 2011, 12:12 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

There is no such important topic for AIEEE examination. As you must have AIEEE syllabus which contains each and every topics of 11th and 12th standard, so there is no rule for important topics.

Although each subject viz Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics needs diffrent prepration strategy and level of hardwork, say someone feel maths easy but physics tuff or chemistry easy but physics tuff and like so on.

At this stage where limited time is left for the examination, don't try to complete those topics which you have never seen before. Just practice whatever you have prepared till now and consider time management and revision technique.

According to me what exactly important is what we have prepared well. Thats really gonna do....
19th April 2011, 12:16 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Which are the important topics in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which are the most important topics in AIEEE?
Whatever you have prepare till now is important. Revise well of your previous prepration and don't waste time on new topics.
19th April 2011, 12:51 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

HI dear,
AIEEE is a exam which particularly cover all the area of the 10+2 standard questions.
so if you want to succeed in AIEEE examination then you must learned thoroughly all the chapters of NCERT books of physics, chemstry and mathematics.
For optional books you can refer Dinesh objective physics, chemistry and biology which have a vast collection of questions.
thanks
best of luck
19th April 2011, 12:52 PM
ravd0903

Hello friend !

The syllabus for AIEEE is very vast as it contains the whole syllabus of 11th & 12th class NCERT as well from the practicals .Everything from the syllabus is important as question can come from any chapter .You should read the NCERT thoroughly & practice previous year papers .But still if you want to know some important topics then here you are my friend :

Here is a suggested list of topics that you should master first before others:

Physics : Thermodynamics, Conduction and Convection of Heat , Hydrostatics and Bernoulli's Principle, Waves in Elastic Media, Interference Beats and Doppler's Effect, Electrostatics (full) , Electromagnetic Induction, Lorentz' Forces, Circuits with Capacitors, Modern Physics (full), Collisions, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Elasticity, S.H.M.

Chemistry : Atomic Structure, Bonding, Redox Reactions, Volumetric Analysis, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Ionic Equilibria, Electrochemical Cells, Solutions, Hess's Law, Organic Chemistry (full) with special stress on reaction mechanism of reactions named in the syllabus, Oxyacids of P,S, C & N, Properties of Ozone Thiosulphates, H2O2, Coordination Compounds.

Mathematics : Calculus (full), Quadratic Equations and Expressions, Complex Numbers, Progressions, Solution of Triangles, Solution of Trigonometric Equations, Vector Analysis, Straight Lines, either Circles or Conic section.

Best of luck for your exam & do well !
19th April 2011, 12:55 PM
ravd0903

Hello friend !

The syllabus for AIEEE is very vast as it contains the whole syllabus of 11th & 12th class NCERT as well from the practicals .Everything from the syllabus is important as question can come from any chapter .You should read the NCERT thoroughly & practice previous year papers .But still if you want to know some important topics then here you are my friend :

Here is a suggested list of topics that you should master first before others:

Physics : Thermodynamics, Conduction and Convection of Heat , Hydrostatics and Bernoulli's Principle, Waves in Elastic Media, Interference Beats and Doppler's Effect, Electrostatics (full) , Electromagnetic Induction, Lorentz' Forces, Circuits with Capacitors, Modern Physics (full), Collisions, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Elasticity, S.H.M.

Chemistry : Atomic Structure, Bonding, Redox Reactions, Volumetric Analysis, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Ionic Equilibria, Electrochemical Cells, Solutions, Hess's Law, Organic Chemistry (full) with special stress on reaction mechanism of reactions named in the syllabus, Oxyacids of P,S, C & N, Properties of Ozone Thiosulphates, H2O2, Coordination Compounds.

Mathematics : Calculus (full), Quadratic Equations and Expressions, Complex Numbers, Progressions, Solution of Triangles, Solution of Trigonometric Equations, Vector Analysis, Straight Lines, either Circles or Conic section.

Best of luck for your exam & do well !
22nd April 2011, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

I DID NOT ASK FOR THE SYLLABI
23rd April 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Important topic of chemistry for aieee
30th June 2011, 11:36 AM

Take it easy .
8th November 2011, 11:58 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which are the important topics in AIEEE?

Hi

AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Examination

This puts up questions from the 10+2 level to the appearing candidates.

Now many people ask about the important topics. Here I am going to suggest you some, and give some more tips.

1. PHYSICS :

More no. of questions are asked from the 12th course. This has been followed over the years. So keep focussed. But if you want to score good marks and get a good rank, do the 11th course as well.

Some of the major topics that you should cover properly are :

Semiconductors
Electrostatics
Magnetic effects of Current
E.M.I
Optics

CHEMISTRY :

Organic is the god when it comes to questions asked in the entrances.

Follow the Chemistry NCERT very strongly and you can score very good marks in this subject both in boards and the competitive's.

Some of the important topics:

Organics (ALL)
Inorganic P BLOCK AND D and f block
Surface chemistry
Solid state

11th course is also important for the chemistry as its an easy subject out of the three. So do as much as you can.

MATHS :

Calculus is a major area of questioning in this. Otherwise :

Differential Equations
3D Geometry and vectors
Both the calculus
Relation and functions (Another topic of huge importance)

So follow the NCERT of maths as well. It would benefit you in every way.

All the best.

Regards
RJ
21st April 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

hey i m in last 7 days of my aieee exam and want to kno !!!!!!!!!!! how can i prepare for same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st April 2012, 06:49 PM
ravi17283

hi,
this is surely helpful to i think so...organic(upto 12 bits) in chemistry,heat means thermodynamics(4 bits) in physics,calculus in mathematics...no one is sure about this because the pattern always changes and mode of asking entirely changes....so better keep this in mind and go depth into the subject....best of luck.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?