31st May 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Commercial Horticulture course from Mandakini Higher Education Centre. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

2nd June 2019, 09:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture at Mandakini Higher Education Centre is:-

==> The admission process of this college starts every year in the month of June and July.

==> Candidate can visit the college to take the application form. Fill the form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents and submit it.

I am giving you the contact details of the institute for your help.

Address - Mandakini Higher Education Centre
Village Auring, Post Office Sursal, Rudraprayag, Uttarakhand
Phone - 01364-212906
Mobile - 9411532497/9627821079
4th June 2019, 03:31 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre?

The admission for Diploma in Commercial Horticulture admission in Mandakini Higher Education Center is through entrance examination conducted by the Mandakini Higher Education Center.

You can contact the college to get the application form and can submit it after filling it completely the date of entrance examination and councelling will be notified by the college to the selected candidates.

You must have minimum 55% marks in 10+2 from recognized board to apply for the the course.

You can contact Mandakini Higher Education Center for application form to apply for entrance test.

Contact Address:-

Mandakini Higher Education Center
Auring, P.O. Sursal, Rudraprayag, Uttarakhand

Phone number:- (01364) 212906

Mobile number:- 9411532497, 9627821079
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?