6th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?

I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag for Diploma in Commercial Horticulture course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag? -- [New]
  3. How many Diploma in Commercial Horticulture seats are available in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?
  5. Details about Diploma in Horticulture course? Applicable fees and higher studies opportunities?
  6. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  7. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine admission in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  8. Eligibility for BSS Diploma in Horticulture through BSS Vocational Education?
  9. Admission procedure to study Agriculture Diploma course for Vocational Higher Secondary Education candidate?
  10. Can I get any government or private job after diploma in horticulture? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best colleges of Netherlands to study Masters in Horticulture? Whole procedure to get admission?
  12. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  13. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Interior Designing in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut?
  14. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the Government jobs available for a Horticulture candidate? Which course is better between Horticulture and Dental Science?
  16. Is Council of higher secondary education, Delhi a valid board to get affiliation for study centre?
  17. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  18. Admission procedure to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore?
13th February 2023, 02:51 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?

The admission is based on written examination to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.
15th February 2023, 03:50 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag is Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board. Candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in 10+2.

The duration of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag is 2 years.

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag is through written Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?