6th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag? -- [New]
  2. How many Diploma in Commercial Horticulture seats are available in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?
  5. Eligibility for BSS Diploma in Horticulture through BSS Vocational Education?
  6. Details about Diploma in Horticulture course? Applicable fees and higher studies opportunities?
  7. Eligibility to study Horticulture Diploma course for 12th Arts student?
  8. Can I get any government or private job after diploma in horticulture?
  9. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  10. What are the Government jobs available for a Horticulture candidate? Which course is better between Horticulture and Dental Science?
  11. Is Council of higher secondary education, Delhi a valid board to get affiliation for study centre?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur?
  13. Can I apply in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment being a Diploma Horticulture holder?
  14. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  15. How to join Diploma in Horticulture after completion of SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria to become a Horticulture and Agriculture Inspector in HP? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is the diploma in commercial practice equivalent to FY B.com?
  18. Is diploma in commercial practice equivalent to FY B.Com?
3rd June 2019, 02:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?

=> Diploma in Commercial Horticulture is a diploma course and the duration of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture course is 2 years.

=> In order to get admission in Diploma in Commercial Horticulture course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> Also, you should appear in the written test to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag.
15th February 2023, 03:47 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag is Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board. Candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in 10+2.

The duration of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?