22nd October 2019, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata?

Hello everyone, I want to join Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata for studying Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me asap.

31st October 2019, 01:50 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata is that you must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with Science subjects. You must have attained the age of 17 years

You can check the website https://www.vipsindia.com for more details.
31st October 2019, 04:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata is the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

The candidate should have to score at least 50% marks in your 10th class to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination score in the Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata.
31st October 2019, 07:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata are as mentioned below:-
Candidates must have completed their Higher Secondary Education (10+2) from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 level.
There is no age limit to study this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?