17th September 2020, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Centre for Computers and Communication Technology?

Can any of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Centre for Computers and Communication Technology for studying Diploma in Computer Science and Technology course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

13th June 2021, 04:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Centre for Computers and Communication Technology?

The admission procedure to study a Diploma in Computer Science and Technology at Centre for Computers and Communication Technology is a candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent and must have English as one of the subjects from a recognized board. The candidate can take direct admission without any entrance test online.

Interested candidates can apply online through the institute website www.ccct.skmpoly.edu.in by clicking on the 'Admission link'. First of all, register yourself on the website and thereafter log in with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?