6th August 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Computer Science and Engineering program in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  2. Entrance exam available to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  3. How many PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) seats are available in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  4. Fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  5. How many ME(Electronics & Communication) seats are available in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  6. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna? -- [New]
  7. Fee expenses of ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  8. Which are the BITS branches in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which college can I possibly get with 30960 rank in general category? Upto which round can I get good colleges?
  10. Which college can I get into with 18098 rank in AIEEE?
  11. Should I study BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?
  12. Which college in Allahabad or Lucknow can I get with GATE score of 416 and percentile 93.8?
  13. Which college can I get after scoring PET score of 74 and AIEEE score of 18?
  14. Eligibility to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  15. Seats available for BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?
  16. Which college can I expect after scoring 70% in B.Tech
  17. In which BITS can I get after scoring 273?
  18. Which NITs can I expect with AIEEE rank of 21400? Any branch in BITS Pilani with 278 BITS score?
30th June 2022, 07:43 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?

The admission procedure to study PhD Computer Science and Engineering at Birla Institute of Technology , Extension Centre Patna is candidates must have a post graduate degree in a relevant field from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?