17th September 2020, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Does Centre for Computers and Communication Technology offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Computer Science and Technology students?

I want to do a Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Centre for Computers and Communication Technology. I just want to know if this college provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

13th June 2021, 04:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Centre for Computers and Communication Technology offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Computer Science and Technology students?

Yes, the Centre for Computers and Communication Technology offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Computer Science and Technology. The institute placement cell works hard to get some of the reputed companies for the campus placements. They also provide a better understanding of career and quality materials to the students and train them how to work in the corporate world and for their internship program. The institute has a 100 percent placement assistance record.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ccct.skmpoly.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?