28th February 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Construction Engineering in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology, Allahabad?

I want to get admission in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology, Allahabad for studying Diploma in Construction Engineering. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

15th March 2019, 10:26 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Construction Engineering in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology, Allahabad?

The candidate has to fight an entrance exam called PPT (Pre Polytechnic Test.)

The candidates can appear int he test after 10th standard itself.

The minimum age required is 15 years of age at the time of admission.

Once you appear in the test, you will have to wait for counseling, administered by the state government.

If you score good enough marks to secure admission in your desired institution, then you will be allotted the college and you can take the admission there by paying the required fee and submitting the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?