12th February 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Film Editing in Kolkata Film and Television Institute?

I am interested to do Diploma in Film Editing from Kolkata Film and Television Institute. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

15th March 2019, 11:31 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Film Editing in Kolkata Film and Television Institute?

** The required eligibility to study Diploma in Film Editing in Kolkata Film and Television Institute is that the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** The candidate has to score at least 50% in your 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Film Editing in Kolkata Film and Television Institute.

** The duration of Diploma in Film Editing course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?