28th February 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Construction Engineering in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology, Allahabad?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Construction Engineering in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology, Allahabad? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

7th March 2019, 06:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Construction Engineering in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology, Allahabad?

You need to appear for the polytechnic entrance exam of the Uttar Pradesh state if you are looking for admission on any diploma engineering course. Just make sure you have got the minimum qualification of class 10th from a recognised board of education.

Admission will be through entrance exam and you will be able to choose your college during counselling based on your rank. Hence, make sure you perform well in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?