24th June 2019, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Diploma in Agriculture course of College of Agricultural Technology-Theni?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study Diploma in Agriculture in College of Agricultural Technology-Theni. I would like to know about the job opportunities through this course. Please tell me about the opportunities available for me after completing this course.

27th June 2019, 01:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Agriculture course of College of Agricultural Technology-Theni?

There will be wide range of job opportunities through Diploma in Agriculture course.
After Completion of the course you will get the following job opportunities :-

1) You can get job in the areas of Food production firms, Government agricultural firms, Banks, Plantations, Government fertilizer manufacturing firms, Private fertilizer manufacturing firms, Agriculture machinery manufacturing firms, etc.

2) You will be eligible to work as Agriculture Officer.

3) You can work as Tea Gardener.

4) You can also work as lecturer and teacher in both private and government agricultural schools and colleges.
27th June 2019, 11:00 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Agriculture course of College of Agricultural Technology-Theni?

Job opportunities through Diploma in Agriculture course of College of Agricultural Technology-Theni:-

-Marketing officer

-Production executive

-Regional Service Manager

-Salesman agriculture products

-Technical engineer

-Counter sales executive

-Microstation design engineer

-Procurement manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?