10th September 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Kuppam Engineering College?

I want to get admission in Kuppam Engineering College for studying Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course at this institute. Please tell me immediately.

14th September 2019, 02:20 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Kuppam Engineering College?

The admission to Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Kuppam Engineering College is through Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test(AP-Polycet) conducted by State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. It is mandatory to attempt the entrance examination and to obtain a valid score card.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering seats available in Kuppam Engineering College is 10th pass with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board with mathematics as a subject.

You can visit the website http://www.kec.ac.in for more information.
14th September 2019, 07:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Kuppam Engineering College?

The admission procedure to study a Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering at Kuppam Engineering College is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. Admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in AP POLYCET.

Interested candidate need to apply through the website https://appolycet.nic.in/. Qualified candidate will be called for counseling and can choose the college of their choice in which they want to take admission and then can fill the admission form. Pay the admission fee and submit it. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.kec.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?