10th September 2019, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering seats are available in Kuppam Engineering College?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how many seats are there for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Kuppam Engineering College? Can you let me know about the seats availability for this course in this institute?

14th September 2019, 03:09 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering seats are available in Kuppam Engineering College?

The number of Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering seats available in Kuppam Engineering College is 60.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering seats available in Kuppam Engineering College is 10th pass with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board with mathematics as a subject.

The admission to Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Kuppam Engineering College is through Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test(AP-Polycet) conducted by State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.

You can visit the website http://www.kec.ac.in for more information.
14th September 2019, 08:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering seats are available in Kuppam Engineering College?

The seat availability to study a Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering at Kuppam Engineering College is 60 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.kec.ac.in
14th September 2019, 08:39 PM
mebatman

Total no of seats in Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering seats are available in Kuppam Engineering College are :
60 seats are available for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?