10th October 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in RSR Rungta College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to join RSR Rungta College of Engineering and Technology for studying Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me asap.

15th October 2019, 02:36 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in RSR Rungta College of Engineering and Technology?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in RSR Rungta College of Engineering and Technology are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognized board with at least 55% aggregate marks.
Candidate must have passed 12th with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects, and a minimum aggregate score of 50% marks for general as well as 45% marks for SC/ST/OBC.
15th October 2019, 03:52 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in RSR Rungta College of Engineering and Technology?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in RSR Rungta College of Engineering and Technology is Candidate must have passed the Intermediate examination (10+2) of the Board of Intermediate Education with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as subjects or any other examination.
15th October 2019, 05:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join RSR Rungta College of Engineering and Technology for studying Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in the RSR Rungta College of Engineering & Technology is a pass in Class X or its equivalent examination from a recognized board. Duration of the Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the RSR Rungta College of Engineering & Technology is 3 years. There are 48 Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering seats available in the RSR Rungta College of Engineering & Technology. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
15th October 2019, 08:13 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in RSR Rungta College of Engineering and Technology are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed standard 10th with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised Educational board.
Or,
Candidate must have completed standard 12th with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised Educational board.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
15th October 2019, 11:06 PM
Meera2602

You must have passed 10th with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board to be eligible to apply for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in RSR Rungta College of Engineering and Technology.

For more details, you can refer to the website http://www.rungtacolleges.com for more details.
16th October 2019, 12:07 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Applicants must complete 10th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board to be eligible for a Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering at RSR Rungta College of Engineering and Technology. The duration of the course is for three years, which is divided into six semesters. For more information please visit the Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?