3rd January 2021, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Badriprasad Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Badriprasad Institute of Technology. I don't know how I can get admission? Can you please help me to know about the procedure for securing admission?

5th January 2021, 04:31 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Badriprasad Institute of Technology?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Badriprasad Institute of Technology can be seen below.

You can get admission either directly on the basis of 10th score or through state polytechnic entrance exam.

For application submission visit official website-

http://www.bitsambalpur.org/
5th January 2021, 05:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Badriprasad Institute of Technology?

The admission procedure to study a Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Badriprasad Institute of Technology is a candidate must have passed class 10th with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate and 30% marks in each subject from a recognized board. The candidate minimum age should not be less than 14 years and there is no upper age limit.

Interested candidate can apply by visiting the institute office. Take a application form from the institute office and fill it with all the required details. Attach all the relevant documents and pay the application fee. Submit the form along with all the documents. I am also giving you the institute address details.

Badriprasad Institute of Technology,
Debaipali, Majhipali Chowk,
Post Office -Sason District - Sambalpur
Pin Code - 768200
Phone - 7978022514, 9853435210, 9238400140
Website - www.bitsambalpur.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?