3rd January 2021, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Badriprasad Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Badriprasad Institute of Technology for studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria?

5th January 2021, 04:24 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Badriprasad Institute of Technology?

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Badriprasad Institute of Technology can be seen below.

You must have completed 10th from recognized board with minimum aggregate of 60% to get admission.

You can get admission directly on the basis of 10th score or through state polytechnic entrance exam.
5th January 2021, 04:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Badriprasad Institute of Technology?

The eligibility to study a Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Badriprasad Institute of Technology is a candidate must have passed class 10 with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate and 30% marks in each subject from a recognized board. The candidate minimum age should not be less than 14 years and there is no upper age limit.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bitsambalpur.org
5th January 2021, 10:19 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Badriprasad Institute of Technology are:-
Aspirants should have completed 10th or 12th from a recognized board.
Aspirants should be from Science stream having Maths, Science and English as compulsory subjects.
Aspirants should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Aspirants must have to clear entrance examination conducted by college/institute to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?