3rd January 2021, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Whether Badriprasad Institute of Technology offers placement facility for Diploma in Electrical Engineering students?

Hi everyone, can any of you kindly tell me if I do Diploma in Electrical Engineering course from Badriprasad Institute of Technology then this institute will provide the placement facility to me? I am planning to do this course from this institute. So, I want to know about the placement facility.

5th January 2021, 04:26 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Whether Badriprasad Institute of Technology offers placement facility for Diploma in Electrical Engineering students?

Yes, Badriprasad Institute of Technology offers placement facility for Diploma in Electrical Engineering students.

This institution has good placement records.

Each year around 70% students get placement with average package of 2 -3 LPA.
5th January 2021, 04:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Badriprasad Institute of Technology offers placement facility for Diploma in Electrical Engineering students?

Yes, Badriprasad Institute of Technologyoffers placement facility for Diploma in Electrical Engineering students. The training and placement cell of the institute organize various seminars and workshops by the industry to make the students familiar with day to day technology update. The placement cell provides the infrastructure to conduct group discussion, tests and interviews by the recruiters of various organizations. Some of the recruiters are Tata Steel, Tata Motors, Everest Industries, Sumukha Group and many more.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bitsambalpur.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?