19th June 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?
  4. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune?
  7. Does Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune offer job assistance to Electronic Cinematography Diploma candidates?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune?
  9. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune? -- [New]
  10. Which film school is the best in India?
  11. Colleges in India for cinematography course with low fee structure and good facilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is FTII entrance exam?
  13. How to get admission in Film and Television Institute of India? Which type of courses are available there?
  14. Is there any Bachelor degree course in FTII?
  15. Admission procedure and fees to study in 11th standard at National Academy for Learning, Bangalore? When to apply for the same?
  16. What should I do to join in FTII? I have completed my BSc Viscom from Chennai
  17. List of colleges with fees to study Diploma in Cinematography course
  18. FTII Entrance Exam syllabus
23rd June 2018, 12:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?

"Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore"

=>Admission Procedure:
Admissions Procedure consists of 3 steps which is given below:

1. Written Test
2. Group Discussion
3. Personal Interview

In order to get admission in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore, you will have to qualify the above mentioned rounds.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?