29th July 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Does Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune offer job assistance to Electronic Cinematography Diploma candidates?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Electronic Cinematography course from Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune. I have heard that they provide job assistance. Is it true? Kindly let me know whether it is true or not. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune?
  4. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune? -- [New]
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?
  9. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?
  10. Which film school is the best in India?
  11. Colleges in India for cinematography course with low fee structure and good facilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any Bachelor degree course in FTII?
  13. What is FTII entrance exam?
  14. How to get admission for the course of a Movie Director?
  15. FTII Entrance Exam syllabus
  16. Does Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad offer job assistance to Diploma in Architecture Engineering candidates?
  17. FTII course exam for film direction and screenplay: Syllabus and Preparation Tips?
  18. Admission in ftii for acting courses?
5th September 2021, 02:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune offer job assistance to Electronic Cinematography Diploma candidates?

Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune

As per the given information, yes Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune offer job assistance to Electronic Cinematography Diploma candidates. Diploma in Electronic Cinematography is a diploma level course and the duration of Diploma in Electronic Cinematography is 1 year. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?