29th September 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in CHM Institute of Polytechnic and Technology?

I want to do Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from CHM Institute of Polytechnic and Technology. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Kindly let me know asap.

5th October 2018, 10:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in CHM Institute of Polytechnic and Technology?

Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering is not available in CHM Institute of Polytechnic and Technology. Engineering Diploma courses available in CHM Institute of Polytechnic and Technology are as follows.

Diploma in Computer science Engineering,
Diploma in Civil Engineering,
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,
Diploma in Electrical & Automobile*Engineering

Admission to Diploma course will be done on the basis of Preliminary test/interview. Candidates are short listed based on performance in the Preliminary test and/or interview. Candidates who have scored more than 50% marks in their academics are eligible for direct admission at campus. At the time of admission, candidates have to submit the required documents along with prescribed fee.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.chmgzb.co.in/?page_id=1200
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?