30th September 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do PG Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management from Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to do this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

5th October 2018, 10:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai?

I would like to tell you that, Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai does not offer PG Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management course. Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai does offer PG Diploma course in 2 specializations which is given below.
1. P.G. Diploma In 3d Animation & Visual Effects
2. P.G. Diploma In 3d Animation, Game Design & Development

You can find more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://giga.ac.in/program-course.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?