29th September 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in CHM Institute of Polytechnic and Technology?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in CHM Institute of Polytechnic and Technology for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this university for this course.

30th September 2018, 06:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in CHM Institute of Polytechnic and Technology?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in CHM Institute of Polytechnic and Technology are as follows:-

Candidate must have completed their 10th from a recognized board.

Candidate must have scored at least 45% aggregate in 10th or its equivalent.

Candidate age must not be more than 23 years.
30th September 2018, 06:24 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in CHM Institute of Polytechnic and Technology?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in CHM Institute of Polytechnic and Technology

** Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering is a Diploma level Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering course.

** The duration of this course is three years.

** For this course candidate should have passed 10th or 12th from a recognized board.

** The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of written test by the CHM Institute of Polytechnic and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?