11th October 2018, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Financial Management in Avagmah Business School, Bangalore?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Diploma in Financial Management in Avagmah Business School, Bangalore. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Waiting for your reply.

18th October 2018, 01:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Financial Management in Avagmah Business School, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for Diploma in Financial Management in Avagmah Business School, Bangalore. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Waiting for your reply.

Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or HSC or its equivalent & 2 years of work experience or SSC & 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE and 2 years of work experience are eligible to study Diploma in Financial Management course in Avagmah Business School, Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the admission to study Diploma in Financial Management in Avagmah Business School, Bangalore. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Financial Management course based on marks scored in the qualifying examination. Avagmah Business School, Bangalore website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?