11th October 2018, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Financial Management in Avagmah Business School, Bangalore?

Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Financial Management which is available in Avagmah Business School, Bangalore? I want to know about the course duration also. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

18th October 2018, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Financial Management in Avagmah Business School, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Financial Management which is available in Avagmah Business School, Bangalore? I want to know about the course duration also. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Course duration of Diploma in Financial Management in Avagmah Business School, Bangalore is 1 year (2 semesters).

Fee expenses of Diploma in Financial Management in Avagmah Business School, Bangalore is given below:

Semester-wise fee payment – Rs 44,000 (Rs 22,000*2)

Annual Payment – Rs 41,500 (Rs 41,500*1)

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?