21st February 2019, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Food & Beverage Service seats are available in Pondicherry Institute of Hospitality Crafts?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Food & Beverage Service from Pondicherry Institute of Hospitality Crafts. I would like to know that how many seats are there for this course in this institute? Please tell me about the seats availability. Thank you!

26th February 2019, 04:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Food & Beverage Service seats are available in Pondicherry Institute of Hospitality Crafts?

There are total number of 30 (Thirty)
Diploma in Food & Beverage Service seats available in Pondicherry Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology. Duration of course is 18 months (Including 6 months of Industrial Exposure Training). Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline from a recognized institute are eligible to study that course.

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://pihmct.puducherry.gov.in/craftcourse.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?