21st September 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food Preservation in Hemo Prova Borbora Girls' College?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Diploma in Food Preservation in Hemo Prova Borbora Girls' College. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Waiting for your reply.

24th September 2018, 07:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food Preservation in Hemo Prova Borbora Girls' College?

Hemo Prova Borbora Girls' College, releases a notification for admission in various courses. Eligible candidates have to take an interview on the date and time as notified. Final selection of the candidates is done by the admission committee of college based on scrutiny of application*and performance in the interview.
You can get more details on the official website link i.e. http://hpbgirlscollege.edu.in/ADMISS...OCEDURE__.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?