24th March 2018, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Food Preservation in Tura Polytechnic?

Hello everyone, I want to study Diploma in Food Preservation in Tura Polytechnic. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this Polytechnic college?

29th April 2018, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Food Preservation in Tura Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to study Diploma in Food Preservation in Tura Polytechnic. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this Polytechnic college?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Food Preservation in Tura Polytechnic is as follows:

Candidates must have passed the 10th or secondary school leaving certificate examination with at least 45% marks in Mathematics, 40% marks in Science.

Candidates’ age should be under 21 years, age limit for the 10+2 passed candidates is 21+1 year and for SC/ST candidates 21+3 years.

Candidates must be permanent resident of Meghalaya and candidates should be fit physically and mentally for studying the course.

Candidates can find the information on the Tura Polytechnic website given Click Here
29th April 2018, 07:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Food Preservation in Tura Polytechnic?

To be eligible to study Diploma in Food Processing and Preservation course in Tura Polytechnic, you should have passed 10th standard with 45% marks in Mathematics and 40% marks in Physics subject from a recognised board. You should not be more than 21 years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission to be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Food Processing and Preservation course in Tura Polytechnic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?